How To Sterilize Bottles In Microwave – Related Questions
How To Sterilize Bottles In Microwave
Here’s how to sterilize baby bottles in the microwave without any other special equipment:
- Start with a clean microwave.
- Fill bottles about halfway with water.
- Microwave on high for one to two minutes.
- Using oven mitts, remove bottles from the microwave, dump remaining water out and let the bottles air dry.
You can safely sterilise baby bottles using:
- Hot water – boiling or steam sterilising in a microwave or electric steriliser
- Cold water – using sterilisation liquid or tablets
- UV light