Quotes To A Daughter From Mother – Related Questions
Quotes To A Daughter From Mother
Mother Daughter Quotes Expressing Unconditional Love.
- 1. “The woman who is my best friend, my teacher, my everything: Mom.”-. Sandra Vischer.
- 2. “Mothers of daughters are daughters of mothers and have remained so, in circles joined to circles, since time began.”. – Signe Hammer.
- 3. “Of all the haunting moments of motherhood, few rank with hearing your own words come out of your daughter’s mouth.”. – Victoria Secunda.
- 4. “A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.”.
- 5. “Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.”. – Caitlin Houston.
What Are Some Of The Best Quotes On Mothers?
“The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.” — Jodi Picoult 12. “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” — Dorothy Canfield Fisher 13. “Mother’s love is bliss, is peace, it need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
Why Do Mothers Prefer Their Sons Over Daughters?
The findings showed that mothers praised particular characteristics in their sons, seeing them as funny, cheeky and playful, while denigrating similar attributes in their daughters by referring to them as argumentative or stroppy.